Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yellow Mellow!

Pretty much nicer in person than in picture. Horrid. Should I buy CLR just because I need a good shot? Hmmmmm............................................................................ I don't know......................CLR or make up........ No competition there.

I need a bright eye makeup to perk me up in this kind of weather. I am not a morning person and waking up in dark is depressing enough. So YELLOW is Herroow.




Eyes:

H & M white eyeliner -all over lids.

120 palette yellow- I pretty much need white liner because 120 palette is pretty sucks on certain colors and yellow is one of the suck part.

120 palette light brown and brown -upper crease

120 palette -orange -just a bit for crease... juuuuuust a bit

Etude House - Dark brown (outer corner)

Face:

As Naked As It Is. I don't do foundation nor powder..too lazy... just use moisturizer and my pride to go out bare face.


No comments:

Post a Comment