Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shaving

Shave me head? Done (when I was 17)
Shave me legs? Never (I'm pretty lucky I don't have much hair there)
Shave me armpits? today ( Goddamn for expensive price in Helsinki, I would rather wax it)
Shave me FACE?!

Seriously, according to style.com Marilyn Monroe not Marilyn Manson ( I won't be surprise if he shave other parts as well ^-^ ) and Elizabeth Taylor shaved their face.


"On good authority (that being Elizabeth Taylor’s personal cosmetic dermatologist, whom Somerville used to assist), the greats (those being Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe) shaved their faces for completely bare skin and an added dose of exfoliation." ~~style.com



Care to try? I found this article through CocoPerez.com
Hmm... even though hair grow back darker is total myth but you never know.. you wake up next morning and found yourself look like a monkey...:
)
Anyhow, it is interesting to know.
Talking about shaving, I like this shaving gel rather than shaving foam. I couldn't see anything when I'm using foam.

This is RSFU shaving gel. I was hooked with the line "See Where You Shave". ;)
But I recommend it or I recommend any gel based shaving. For me, it's nicer.
RSFU means
Riksförbundet för Sexuell Upplysning (the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education.
It last quite long because it is in big tube unless you shave everyday or you require to shave because you are Playboy model.
No offence, I think they are totally gorgeous.



This is from condomunity.com.. to show what style can you do...great huh?




HAPPY SHAVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment