Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My first Sign

Nowadays, I'm taking the liking of vintage stuffs. I know for some is old news but usually I don't give a crap about stuffs. I just don't give a crap about anything that much before but as I'm getting older, I know exactly what I like and what I want.

Back to vintage, I love how they look like, the fashion, make up and other stuff.I'm mostly like vintage stuff than fashion. I'm not a fashion alert kind of girl. I just wear what I feel comfortable in.

so, I found this wonderful sign from Sokos yesterday and I have to have it because it was on sale 50% off. :) I couldn't resist but the problem is I don't know where to put them...

I don't have powder room and I have a very small make up table. Perhaps in a bathroom?
The bathroom is small as well. I can't hang it in the living room because it is not suitable. *urgh*

For now, I guess I will keep it beside the bed.. to keep me asleep.


is it beautiful? Maybe for some people is ugly but for me it's beautiful. True, Beauty is in the eye of beholder.


Is it ok, no?



No comments:

Post a Comment