Sunday, January 16, 2011


I'm bored.

Sooooooooooo.... I am doing Egg treatment on my face. Yes, people. I LOVE EGGS, I LOVE EATING THEM and I love putting on my face. :)




YUMMYYY!!!! And its healthy.. of course if you eat too much of anything, it will leads to health problems. Sooooooo---->

Take 1 uno satu yksi tablespoon



of honey honey



and mix it with......egg white... not yellow... white ok?!! :P~~





Smear it on your god given face and let it sit for 10 mins and rinse it off and beholdd..... SOFT skin and it even out skin tone...



Seriously, I don't know about even out skintone.. I don't care. My skin pretty fucked up now (what do you expect from sleeping at 6 am? Nintendo is EVIL! EVIL I tell you!!)





WTF?


On the brighter side..... Look how cute it is!!!!! KAAWAAAIIIII!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment