Thursday, January 27, 2011

Purple Again?!!

Today I'm doing another make up look using Manly 120 palette. Seriously, for first few month, I feel regret to buy the palette because it is too powdery and some of the colors are not very pigmented.

Whoever have 120 palette, do you think there's a different between Sedora and Manly?
Whatever it is, I managed to do lovely look with this powdery palette, just by using white eyeliner underneath. I know some people already knew the answer and I wish I could know earlier before I decided to give it away. *phew* I didn't give it away. ^_^~

I love doing bright colors in the midst of dark and cold winter. The other reason is, my camera sucks. If I do really nice brown shadows or natural, the camera will flash it and it become just white or invisible on my lids. *ugh*






No comments:

Post a Comment