Sunday, January 23, 2011

Today Looks


Me and my bf went to travel fair in Helsinki. Unfortunately we weren't there to find deals for vacations but rather on business. Even though our purpose is strictly business but we won 2 tickets for Silja Line! It is not only just 2 of us but we can invite other people to along with! I wish I could bring my friends to the cruise... sob..sob..
oh well...

This is my today look.





Eyes

Etude House Primer



120 palette - 3 brown colors (crease)



Etude House -Pink (lid)




Wet and Wild Color Icon in Greed (highlight)


Lumene Natural Code Mascara in Black

Solid Black by H&M



Face:
Stila Concealer


Stila Face Primer


Wet&Wild Presses Powder


Lumene Time Freeze Foundation - Mocha
( I know it is for mature skin but I got for 9€ when Stockmann had Crazy Day and as cheap as I am , I bought it and it is pretty good)




At Night, I added:

Wet & Wild Cool As Cucumber -purple


Black eyeliner all around my eye rim.



MAC lipstick in Satin



Farmasi Lip Plumping- It is spicy and because of it, it made your lips a bit swollen..^_~




Night Look

No comments:

Post a Comment