Monday, January 31, 2011



Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Why: Because it made me laugh every time. It reminds me of my sister and I, minus anxiety attack, snobbishness and we're not psychiatrist. :) though we love to sit at the cafe, talking stuff people think it's boring. Plus I am not a dog person but Eddie playing its part beautifully to annoyed Frasier to bits. :)

The theme songs is catchy too.

Frasier Theme

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Oh My
Mercy

And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin' again.




A very funny episode 8 season 11 " Murder Most Maris", where Niles anxiety took over and stripped naked in Cafe Nervosa reading newspaper.




No comments:

Post a Comment