Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eye Of The Day: JLo Bronze Gold Inspired Make Up.


IMG_9612-1


I've always like JLo especially when she glam up on her music video. The only reason I watched her video because I want to see her make up. ^_^ Though I don't have any particular inspiration for this eye make up because JLo is all about bronze, gold summer glowy look so I just based on that.


Or this:

photo courtesy:Palacinka

I just found it on internet.. so yes, this is exactly what I had in mind whenever JLo name is mentioned. ^_^ I don't think I'm not the only one. Agree?


Equipments:


Face

Lumene Time Freeze "40- Mocha"


Eyes

Stila Smudge Pot "Bronze"

Miners E/S stick " Bronze"

W&W Greed in matte black

Stila "Glee"

Maybelline Crayon Oriental -Black

Mascaras (not in the pic) - Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Mascara & Maybelline Volum Express.


Lips

Maybelline ColorSensational "Sweet Pink"

SilkyGirl "Plum jam"




IMG_9649-2




Have a Great Gold Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment