Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review: The Body Shop ElderFlower Unperfumed Eye Gel

Descriptions: Cools, Soothes and refreshes.

Ingredients: water, Hammelis Virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, sambucus nigra water, alcohol denat, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carborner, Imidazolidinyl urea, Methylparaben, denatonium.

Price: Ringgit Malaysia (RM 35)



body





Experience:

I love this eye gel even though it doesn’t do any miracle things like normal eye gel claims, like reducing lines around the eyes or dark circle. I really like this product since student life. This is my savior. My precious. my own. This eye gel wakes my eyes if I fall into sleep mode especially when I was in a boring lectures. It does what it claims it does Cool, Soothes and Refreshes!

I don’t get it why people would think this gel will reduce fine lines or dark circles. Perhaps the sales person are tad too exaggerating. Liar Liar pants on fire.. ^__^



body1



Pro:

It does what it claims to do. Cool, Soothes and Refreshes.

It is cheap

It is quite big for an eye gel

Nice smells (even though it said unperfumed)

Cons

It can feel a bit greasy

Total unnecessary purchase because you can do the same with cold cucumber



See you til’ next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment