Monday, July 25, 2011


MUSIC & RESTROOM MAKE UP


A few weeks ago, my best gal treated me to watch Sore gig at Wisma bentley. We had a blast!
The music is great and I really appreciate that she introduced me to this Indonesian band. ^_^

For the make up, I've only use palette from Nyx For Brown Eyes. It was morning and I am pretty much rush to go out so I just grab any palette and done the whole make up in shopping mall restrooms..^_^ I would say this is my "RESTROOM MAKE UP" ^_^






Eyes:


1. Base

2. Crease

3. outer V

4. outer v

5. highlight


Doll Lash fake lashes in DH 006



Face:

Stila Concealer.

H&M blusher in Dazzling Peach

Wet & Wild pressed Powder



Lips:

Maybelline color sensations in " Sweet Pink"





This is SORE band feat Malaysian singer, Atilia.



Have a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment