Monday, July 11, 2011

Review : Elianto Extreme Adhesive Eyelash Glue and Gel


102_0238


Descriptions

Elianto’s Extreme Adhesive Eyelash Glue & Gel is Korea’s hottest selling eyelash glue. This is non toxic, FDA- approved product is kind to your lashes yet with its high adhesive strength, allows you to enjoy longer, fuller and more inviting eyelashes, for as long as 24 hours!

Ingredients

Aqua, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Phenyl Salicylate, Rubber Latex, Cellulose Gum, Menthol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ammonium Hydroxide.

Price: RM 18


102_0246


Experience:

I got this glue because I don’t have any other choice. Can you believe it? I was going around department store and I didn’t locate any other familiar brand of eyelash glue so I end up buying this and Thank God! This eyelash glue is the most practical and easiest to use! It comes in small slim bottle, exactly like an eyeliner and my fake eyelashes stayed all day and I don’t have any problem with it. I feel really luck to found this kind of eyelash glue because I don’t like the usual eyelash glue, sometimes I can squeeze too much or when I lost the cap, it dried out on top of it. L so if you can found Elianto brand or you can order it from online, I really recommend it. Easy to use and it stayed all day, baby! ^_^

There won’t be any cons for this product. I can’t stress how easy to use glue rather than normal eyelash glue. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment