Monday, June 20, 2011

Camera Flash Changes Everything


I hate the feeling that I want to look good in photo..and most of the time my camera doesn't agree with me. Even though I know, it doesn't matter because I don't want to give anyone a heart attack with too much bright eye shadow I packed on my lid JUST FOR THE SAKE of photo.

I think I am not the only one who feel that way.. ^_^ That's the curse of being a camera whore, I guess. haahaha^__^


Today I was doing some natural look with winged eyeliner.

IMG_1036
It made my eyes looks mono. ^__^



Then, I put some darker shade on my crease to define it.

IMG_1047


And again, I put black eye shadow just on outer corner, just to make it smokey. ^__^


IMG_1065


IMG_1074


Then everyone will know I have a crease.. ^__^ That's what I love about make up, it will totally make you look different! ^_^

In the end, we all love to strip down all the make up and feel fresh! ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment