Thursday, June 2, 2011


Awards Time!




Thank you, Red Lips Black Hair!



Thank you , Charlotte!



yay! I've got an award again! I am so flattered. It is the same award with different fonts. ^__^ My lovely readers keeps me keep blogging! Thank you so much again, Red Lips and Charlotte! *flying kisses!!


I'll nominate everyone! ^__^ because I don't discover any new blogger now .. sorry! I am a very loyal reader, perhaps. ^__^


7 facts about me (now)


1. I hate soda or anything gassy like Pepsi or Coke because I will burp like a man.

2. My favorite color currently is purple. Metallic purple. ^_^

3. I am a bad shopper because when I shop, I wrote a list what I need but when I see something with much better deal, I will be so anxious I will end up not buying anything at all. Sales is worse for me.

4. I am sick of chocolate now. I know it's crazy talk but that's the truth.

5. I hate to work out but I know it is the only way to keep fit.

6. I love packing, but I hate unpacking.

7. Next week, I will board the plane and going back to Malaysia. So, I will be blogging from Kuala Lumpur and I couldn't wait to show you around! ^__^








No comments:

Post a Comment