Monday, June 27, 2011

From Malaysia With Love


Happy Midsummer to all! I hope you girls had a great midsummer. I don' t have make up look for midsummer madness..sorry.. I was totally relaxed in the sun with good foods and sauna.

Today I will heading home to Malaysia and this time I hope there's no more delay. I will blog more from there. ok? *hug*

It will be 16 hours flight so I will be using just my track pants and t-shirt on board. There is no reason to doll up in 16 hours flight. If you do, please tell me how do you do it without looking like zombie when landing. I will exclude answers from stewardess. Not fair. hehehe.. they always look good, no matter what, it's their job.

What is your essentials beauty products that you carry on a flight?

probably I will just pack concealer and lipstick.



So til I see you again in 24 hours. From Malaysia with love..


(photo:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)





No comments:

Post a Comment