Sunday, August 21, 2011

Interview Glow

I went to interview last week and this is the look I wore on the interview. Though the interviewer seems pretty laid back but I feel very much over dressed for interview! ^_^ Oh like I care.



102_0451

I went for a bit of brownish smokey effect with thick lashes ( I adore my fake lashes!) and keep everything simple.No contouring whatsoever.

102_0470

Whoa! this is quite huge pic!



Whether I will score the job, who knew? For painting my face, I am patting myself on my back, I felt great with that make up! ^_^



102_0469

Eyes:

Nyx Jumbo in Milk

Stila smudge pot in Bronze

Nyx For Brown Eyes (Dark Brown)

Stila eyeshadow in Glee (above crease)

Maybelline Kohl pencil black



Face:

Lumene Time Freeze- Almond

H&M blush in Peach



Lips:

Maybelline Color Sensation Iced Caramel



This is how I did my hair for the interview.^_^ Professional , no?

102_0435





No comments:

Post a Comment