Saturday, August 13, 2011





Face of The Day @ Idea for Aidilfitri celebration Make up!



This is my make up a few days back.^_^ It has been a while I didn't post about making my face up.

So I have a free day to play with make up! I don't know what color will be my baju kurung.



What is Baju Kurung?



It is a traditional female clothes from Malaysia, Brunei and it can be found worn by South East Asian countries.



(photo credit: Sexy version of Baju Kurung @ known as Baju Kebaya)



(photo credit: Baju Kurung Light Blue)





Now the make up,







Eyes:



Etude Primer

Wet & Wild Greed palette (Brule as base color)

(photo credit: LobsterFace )



pink and a bit of purple though in this picture, purple dominate the pink! BAD Purple! ^_^

(above crease)



H&M Solid Black kohl (tighliner for upper lid only)

Fake lashes







Face:




Lumene Primer

Lumene Time Freeze (20-Almond)

Wet & Wild Pressed Powder





Lips:



SilkyGirl Lipgloss













No comments:

Post a Comment