Monday, April 18, 2011

Review -Tsuya Tsuya's Angel Eyes



I don't know what to describe it, it is not mascara but it helps thicken your mascara even further. It is very suitable for Asian eyes like mine or even short eyelashes. For me, it is a God sent! I love it! It comes with 2 application, Volumizing and Lengthening. You can buy just one of them.

You can read it more at : Tsuya Tsuya Angel Eyes.


My experience:

I love wearing false lashes and it amaze my that it is a very great mascara "helper". It really boost your mascara to the max!

It has fiber or hair like texture and it comes with mascara applicator.



The sales person sold me with their own mascara but it doesn't work for me so I just use my own mascara, which is Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express and later, I have gorgeous look alike false eyelashes!


Cons:

The bad thing is applying it can be a hassle. If you don't like the hassle of putting mascara, this Tsuya Tsuya and put your mascara again and building it up until you satisfied, I think it's better to use false lashes.

It can look clumpy.


For me, I like the hassle and I like the nice clumpy-ness.


Look, how volume and lengthening it is!




comparison on only using mascara






No comments:

Post a Comment