Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Cool Recycle

Today we went to recycled center. I have posted it before that my bf and I were pretty active doing "scavenger hunt" and today I found some awesomeness from there. ^_^


A Swedish 1957 book. I don't read swedish but the cover is so beautiful, I got to have it and I will turn into my scrapbook. An idea from C.R.A.F.T. Brilliant!




I love writing in calligraphy though I am still in learning process but I feel very artistic just using an ink and calligraphy pen. It making me feel more artistic when I found this perfect tip for calligraphy, with a feather! How authentic is that?!






For those who are a cat lover, this is a book for you, well, it's mine! My precious.. Mine.. ^_^
It is an old 1966 book by Carl Burger. From history facts to cats in general, it is a very nice read. I am very excited that I found this book.



images inside the book:


All of the images are black and white. Awesomeness.


Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment