Monday, April 11, 2011

Face of the day

I love simple eye make up and who doesn't?

I got this idea from this picture,



I don't know who she is, perhaps Arabic singer or actress? If you know, tell me please.

She have simple and yet beautiful eye make up there, just black eyeshadow on her lid and pink eyeshadow across her crease. So, that's how I see it. ^_^

I tried to recreate this look with my 120 palette, though you can't see it clearly the pink color because of darn camera flash but I love this look on my eyes. Perfect for night out! ^_^




Eyes:

Maybelline Expert Eyes Soft Kohl

120 palette

2 flower- on the crease

1 cute alien for my highlight

Face:

Lumene Time Freeze 20 -Almond


Lips:

Maybelline Color Sensational - 132 Sweet Pink





Have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment