Saturday, March 12, 2011

When No Idea Is Flowing, I Will Be In Silence or On A Cruise


I am pretty inactive in my blog world recently..no idea apparently and I can't do much of make up stuff that much because I've been busy rearranging my thoughts and I feel and look terrible now. Beside, I never intended to blog about beauty or make up all the time, I don't have much money to buy all the stuff anyway. ^_^

So a bit of update, I've been on a cruise few days ago. Helsinki to Stockholm and back. It was my first cruise ever and it was fun. I've really enjoyed it and experienced the "Finnish" way of cruising. That's how my bf would describe it.

There were 4 of us and we were cruising with Silja Symphony. Departure at 5 p.m. (8th Mar) and arrived in Stockholm around 10:30 a.m. (9th Mar) and back to Helsinki at 11:30 a.m. (10th Mar). It was a short trip anyway so sorry, no souvenirs yet! ^_^


that black silhouette is me. ^_^ I just want to be mysterious (puke)


Inside


Stockholm is quite ghetto in my perspectives, in a good way. Beside, any city is ghetto-ish. Anywho, the first thing that I did was dranked hot cocoa at Sandys and walked around and ate at Burger King. Yes, Burger King. Apparently, my bf told me it is become quite tradition to come to Stockholm and ate at Burger King because Finland doesn't have Burger King. So, it is quite a treat for me as well. ^_^



It looks like I am back in 1960's. I don't know, I feel that way. ^_^



I really love Gamla Stan. The old town in Stockholm. There's a lot of small shops and cafes and tons of record store. Oh! I can image how my dad's eye will be sparkling if he's here. One day..one day...

I wasn't ready yet!!


But all good things must end. That night after Stockholm rounding, had a dinner and unfortunately the ship was rocking or shifting or tilting so much, I had a sick sea. *puke* My tummy didn't feel so good and I feel nausea the whole night.I was looking at tilting water bottle made it worst. It doesn't ruin any thing but I guess we were pretty lucky though. ^_^


Til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment