Sunday, March 13, 2011

Is Not A Lie, Isn't It?


I'll admit that I am a jealous person. I am fortunate to have someone who said "she's beautiful but not as beautiful as you". Some might say it is a lie when guys said that or he just saying that to make me feel a bit better about myself or just to cover up because he just drooling his saliva on other hot girls but ....



(weheartit)

if you really know that person you know that isn't about lying. Do you really want to hear your bf told you "OMFG, she's hotter than you", and there's goes my elbow to his chin in speed mode. Don't tell me shit about " he is lying to you/he is not sincere/ shouldn't fall for that" because usually girls who tell me that is single.

The moment I am in a relationship, words is something I hold on to and action complete it. Though I'm admit I am one of those girls who interpreted a simple innocent statement to something totally bitchy. Like;


Boy: You smell nice today.

Girl: I don't smell nice before or ever?! Are you saying, all this while, I am a bit smelly?

Boy: *face palm*


OR


Boy: You are a very good lover

Girl: Not the BEST that you had?

Boy: Better than any other.

Girl: Who's the best then?!!!

Boy: *face palm*


Perhaps that is a consequences for being single for too long before leads to PMS stupid argument like above. It is crazy how I always want to be perfect in his eyes.

Though after awhile, I've become more relax and more being who I am really am with him than trying to be what I thought he wants me to be.

When I was single, I was determined not to lose myself for a guy but once I met him, every thing that I stand for have to be suited with him, compromising and working it out. Agree to disagree and not sweat the small stuff.

So anyway, whenever he told me that I am more beautiful, I believed him.


(weheartit)


It remind me of a song from Kings of Convenience;

"The loneliest people
Were the ones who always spoke the truth"

--song:misread--




No comments:

Post a Comment