Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nintendo 3DS inspired


Today I'll be one of the curious nerd to go for launching Nintendo 3Ds at Club YK in Helsinki. I am curious how would they launch it and how many people will turn up because they given a reminder in email for people to come. So we'll see. The other thing why I want to go despite I will go alone (yes, I know, sucks) is because free food! /wahaha

Ok, move on to make up. I got this idea from Petrilude, Youtube make up guru. Mind me, I don't have original idea yet. Its still a learning process for me. This is his video.




He is using glittery eyeshadow but I am using shimmery green and blue- ish eyeshadow from Manly120 palette.



I've combine the two colors to make it similar to the one I saw in my bf's Pelit magazine.



Geek, right? I know. /blush


This is the finish look.


I hope you like it. /bye




No comments:

Post a Comment