Tuesday, February 1, 2011






I've been awarded "Stylish Blogger Award"! yay! Thank you, Stacey! You make my day/week or even month! :) It is sweet of you to think of my humble blog. It gives me motivation to write and share information to others. Even though I am just actively blogging just a few weeks, but encouraging words and comments from other bloggers makes it worth it. Thank you again, Stacey Donaldson from The Write To Make A Living! **Imagine a biiiiiggg smile on my face now **

This is a pay if forward award

There are 4 duties to perform when you receive this award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award!

2. Share 7 things about yourself:

  1. I am the biggest daydreamer.
  2. I used to work at Japanese bookstore, Kinokuniya in Kuala Lumpur and no, I don't speak Japanese.
  3. I am truly introvert and I love being being alone.
  4. I am optimistic and my favorite line is *everything happen for a reason*
  5. I moved to Finland because of love.
  6. I am obsesses with my own spaghetti bolognese sauce!
  7. I am most happiest if I get a new hair. :D


3. Award 15 recently discovered (by me anyway) great bloggers!

1. Yasmin S - Cat Vs Human

2. Katie - Color Me Katie

3. Sulli - An Irish Italian Blessing

4. Maggy - Fireworks.Sparkle.Rainbow

5. Fallon - FallonElla's Almost Fairytale

6. Charlotte - The Only Exception

7. Rebecca- From Mommy To Calm Insanity

8. Jessica - Happily Ever After

9. Paris Pastry - Paris Pastry

10. The Sweet Life - The Sweet Life of ..

11. Redza - ARedzaRoxProduction

12. Nini- Nini

13. Azhezha - Sarah Azhezha

14. Ginger - The G Spot

15. Jessica - Tales From a Southern Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment