Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beauty Trend

Set your make up with mist of hair spray. Agree?

It is a beauty tip I got from some magazine and guess where the author found it, JERSEY SHORE reality show!

Personally, I do not want to put any hairspray on my face. Period. That's what primer are for or loose transparent powder. Of course if you clubbing and dancing and sweating like pig, the make up will "melt" but in the club where usually it is pretty dark, everything look nice and usually no one cares. Doesn't it harmful by the way and sticky? I can believe spraying your brow pencil with hairspray to keep brow in place but on entire face?
I rather mist a water on my face to feel fresh and get bootylicious on the dance floor. I don't care my make up melt. I really don't.- It's a nightclub for crying out loud!




No comments:

Post a Comment