Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tip Toe~ Tips That Works (at least for me)


1. Lemon juice + sugar = beautiful skin


Soak lemon juice with cotton ball with sugar and rub it on your skin, it will feel soft and eliminate problems on your skin. It promote to reduce discoloration, acne , black heads, white heads, brown heads and whatever ugly color that not suppose to be on your skin now.

Does it work on me? Hard to say, but I just check my skin on the mirror next to me, my skin looks good alright.I can't rely too much on mirror anyway, the lighting and mirror dimension can make your face totally ugly or totally beauty. I can't say it is radiance beauty shine from the heaven as well. That would be way too much. It is natural ingredient, so it will takes awhile to absorb to the skin. I am now currently being total natural.



Seriously, I have no idea what "they" are up to.






2. Apple Cider Vinegar + water = Shine hair

Add one tablespoon of apple cider and one cup of water and pour on your head after cleansing your hair will have shiny hair. No need to condition after. If you are still stubborn and want to condition, be my guest. It doesn't do harm.

This is one thing I can honestly say, it does work. My hair feels so soft after it though I can't say it is shiny but it really soft and manageable! I'm loving it! Just do it once week.




3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Sugar = soft skin

Take 4 tablespoon of olive oil and half a cup of sugar, and rub it on your skin when you shower and it will leave your skin super duper soft. No need for lotion after. Though be careful if you shower in a tub, because it can get a bit greasy and slippery.

I know in a sense that I am wasting good brand olive oil but it does work! I've do it once a week and it feels like I'm going on a spa every week. Except the part that I have to do it myself (sigh).




p/s: use EXTRA VIRGIN instead only olive oil. Extra Dara always good. hehehehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment