Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Drink Chocolate Milk to Slim?!

This is the best day in my fitness history of all time! Drink CHOCOLATE MILK to slim!
I've read it in Yahoo! new in fitness section. It really caught my eyes. :-)
Though there's a catch. Drink SKIM chocolate milk. Low-Fat chocolate milk. I don't know if it taste good but as long as it is chocolate milk, I'll buy it!

Drink 1 cup or 8 oz of chocolate milk one in the morning, one before workout and after workout.

Sounds too good to be true, is it? The article stated 4 reason why chocolate milk is good.

Reason 1

Calcium

We need calcium to have strong bones and calcium indeed have an effect of avoiding
body ability to absorb fat (what do you know?!!). Researchers from Nebraska analyzed that consuming 1000 mg of calcium can lose up to 18 pounds! Not that I will count it thoroughly every 1000 mg. That's tiring. So drink up!


Reason 2

Vitamin D

You need vitamin D. You need it because vitamin D responsible to move the calcium around. Think of vitamin D is a bus and calcium is passenger. I couldn't think of any better metaphor. Chocolate milk fortified with vitamin D! so DRINK UP already!


Reason 3

Boost!

You need to exercise as well to get those flab away. You think you can just drink chocolate drink alone?! :P~
Anyhow, chocolate milk can boost your workout performance. Milk has naturally occurring electrolytes that keep you hydrated—more hydrated then water and it tastes so good.


Reason 4

Muscle

You need muscle to stay slim. Not that bulking hulk kind of muscle. Though muscular man does have few fat than normal people.
Muscle= slim. Muscle burns more calories than fat. Whenever we create new muscle fiber, it receive urge fat-torching energy and chocolate milk can do that!
Tell me what's better than drinking chocolate milk after workout. Get lost all the energy drinks, they have more sugar too!


So exercise and Drink Chocolate Milk! I want to see the effectiveness in it. I will update. I'm so excited even listen to word chocolate milk! Get your ass up and exercise! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment