Thursday, April 8, 2010


Manly 120 eyeshadow palette.

I've been eyeing this palette for months now. I know this palette from youtube
and most people get it from ebay. I couldn't get my hands on it from ebay because
I don't have any credit card anymore. A good thing.

I went to KL with my sister and we went berserk for clothes at Sungei Wang.
Who doesn't?! I went to the accessories/ cosmetic store named "BLINK", 1st floor.
and I bought the palette for RM100. It is from Rm130, discounted 20% off and
the salesgirl just offered me RM100.
I know I can get cheaper through ebay or Low Yatt Forum but as an impulsive person,
I can't help it.
It took me 3 weeks to think about this palette since I found it first in Berjaya Time Square.

The palette is mine now and I love the colors, 120 colors! Blend! Blend! Blend!
Most of them are pigmented though I would recommend to use eye primer because
the texture seems to fall off easily. Primer is needed to hold the colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment