Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Odd

Life is odd, no, people are odd. Lately I've been reading and saw some disturbing images or news. It does interest me how people are very much colorful in the puzzling way.
You got to love the internet. Before internet supply me these weird news/ people, I get it from this one magazine back in Malaysia called "Mastika". It is like Ripley's Believe it Or Not magazine for Malaysian. :)


I love to read about ghosts, spirits and just bizarre. I guess most people are pretty much intrigue with it as well.



My bf's friend introduce me to this comic "Like Velvet Gloves Cast in Iron" by Daniel Clowes. This author also wrote "Ghost world" which made into a movie starred Thora Birch and Scarlett Johannsen. I've read 3 books from him and all of them are brilliant.
I think I will read all of his books from now :)



Why is it brilliant? simplicity with odd plots in real life situations:) Real life are stranger than fiction they say..


Some of them are quite provocative as well, it makes it more interesting to read.:)





If someone is pretty much interested with odd stuffs in Asia, go to www.weirdasianews.com or if you know any bizarre news.. tell me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment