Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home


In few weeks I will be home in Nilai... I can't wait to wear slippers/ flipflop/ sandals.. a breeze on my toes and not crowded with socks and boots... not that I am complaining about the snow..I love the snow... not the weather.:)

I am looking forward to go to langkawi. I never been there. 2 things I know about Langkawi, Mahsuri and tax-free chocolate! I am looking forward for many things. Lepaking! :)
I have to catch up the gossips! :)

I don't think there is much change in KL anyway. It is only been for 8 months I'm away.. so pretty much I want my kopitiam drinks and donuts. :)

I am packing my bag slowly. There will be plumbing construction in this building and everybody should be away for 3 months while they demolish the bathrooms and kitchen..
We went to building office to select tile colors and pipe.. it looks very nice

Kopitiam, Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment