Sunday, September 18, 2011

Review: Avon Simple Pretty Lip and Cheek Tint and Simply Pretty Lip Gloss.

As much as I want to be teenager again, I don’t have power to turn back the clock..but I do have power of purchase which I can buy Avon “Simply Pretty” range for teens ( my way of denial)

I am fortunate to be given a free sample of Lip & Cheek Tint and lip gloss , which personally, I love it. I am being honest and saying, it is a good shit.


blog

Lip & Cheek Tint

Price: RM 12.90

I’ve always love Benefits Lip & Cheek tint and found something similar and cheap, I can’t resist. I am not saying it is totally the same as Benefits but it is equally beautiful.

Though there is one thing negative about it, when I tried it on my lips, I feel uncomfortable burning sensation. Plumping effect, perhaps?! I just don’t into the burning sensation. I really love on cheeks. It made my cheek blush like natural! *blush*

BEFORE

before1


AFTER

after


I hope you can see the cheek tint on my cheek.. apparently it is not suppose to look to obvious or I will end up looking like a sad clown. ^_^


Sweet Shine Lip Gloss

Price: RM 14.90

Lip gloss is one thing not everyone can agree on. Some like it thick, some like it watery and some like it sticky and I love it thick and give a beautiful shine almost like looking at glass lips. Texture is thick and it doesn’t leave some annoying glue like residue after long use. Overall, I think I will buy this lip gloss again. ^_^

I am not good with words but I will let my pictures do the talking. ^_^


lippy



Oh, what is this?!

blog2

I got a free make up bag!!! I love it!

blog1

blog3

Thank you, Mazian! You such a sweetie!





No comments:

Post a Comment