Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ramadhan is officially tomorrow and fasting month from 11 August 2010 until 11 September 2010. Oh September 11..opssee... We celebrate it while some part of the nation is devastating. Sorry. It's in the calendar.  

Time flies so fast. This is my second year fasting abroad and Raya too. :( I will make sure next year I will go home and celebrate Raya with my family and my friends. I even might go to Yan's house at Ipoh. :) Not Taiping like everyone assumed. 

This is a perfect time for me to detox emotionally and physically in fasting month. I will make sure my weight is less! :D When I was young, I don't care about my weight. Now that I am older, I pretty freak out about it. :) I can feel my metabolism is going down... 

So I will take this opportunity to say Salam Ramadhan to all my friends at Kuala Lumpur. I will be fine for second time fasting here. I am sad but I will make it through. Cereal meal is coming up!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment