Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reality shows

Nooooooooooooooooo... No more reality  show.. I can just not watch it. It is really bother me somehow because even if I have a peek of the reality show, I will undoubtedly have a sin of being a totally bitch and bitching the whole show or character. I think everybody is doing it. I hate it. I truly fucking hate it. I just don't understand why on earth people are interested on someone else life? curious or need of comparing lives? "She have a great life... bla..bla or I won't do that if I were her/him" 

These are shows that I thought a bit ridiculous. 










TEEN MOM

Is this suppose to educate or support teenagers to get pregnant? 






I WANT A FAMOUS FACE (MTV)

Encourage plastic surgery on teen and leads to BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder)?!!!!! Wtf










JERSEY SHORE

Do I need to explain? 

Perhaps I would quote Marina and The Diamond "I'm obsess with the mess that's America!!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment